Races of Senium
copyright Paizo Publishing LLC
- Aasimars and Teiflings – a race of angels and devils, “fallen” from their celestial existence for meddling too much in the affairs of men; also the descendants of such a legacy.
- Drow (Vieallar) – weponized elves, cursed to the underdark for being too effective and dangerous to control.
- Dwarves – an industrious, brazenly capitalist, and somewhat mysterious race at the center of the precious metal trade in the peninsula.
- Elves – the longest lived of the truly mortal races, the elves are manifestations of beauty and harmony with nature, but are almost universally haughty and distant with the shorter-lived races.
- Fetchlings (Kayal) – once human, now shadow-kissed, the Kayal of the peninsula are often shrouded in the intrigue of their city.
- Gnomes – once a fey servitor race now free and mortal, often subject to the whimsy of their origin but occasionally gripped by a powerful obsession to build, create, and innovate.
- Half-elves (Gypsies) – Gypsy can mean either the half-elven race or their culture, or both. They are a race unto their own with a proud nomadic heritage.
- Half-orcs (Uruks) – the half-orcs of the peninsula are hardworking, industrious, and proud. Their warrior culture is tough and strong, their mantra is powerfully expansionist.
- Halflings – an ever optimistic race, yearning for freedom under the yoke of nearly complete oppression by the humans and Uruks of the peninsula.
- Humans – nearly all humans on the peninsula are colonists from Elysium who fled the religious oppression of their homeland and established colonies southward, displacing or subjugating races as they went.
- Samsarans – the immortal remnants of the ancient caretaker race of the world.